X2F-07-3123 X2F-07-3133 Feeder Fault

Discussion in 'Xerox iGen3, iGen4, & iGen5 Digital Presses' started by gavywill, Jul 4, 2012.

1. gavywill

gavywill Senior Member

Feeder 2 Upper Is Not Responding Any Ways Around It?

2. MarkD

MarkD Senior Member

Is the paper elevator at a tilt and at the top of travel? If so it has hit the override cut off switch. You can drive the tray down and level by rotating the two elevator motor fly wheels at the rear of the tray. Then let the tray raise and drop without any paper in to get it to reset it's travel limits

--
    Mark

3. Swimbob

Swimbob Member

Wow Mark! You're giving away all my secrets!....lol

4. Newsman

Newsman Member

Hey mate.....which is the override cut off switch.Do you have a diagram?

5. mbusko

mbusko Member

You can correct the level in the tray if it is cocked, by closing the tray with the same paper inside. While the elevator is trying to rise, change the paper identity in the feeder setting to anything other size of stock. The elevator will now drop to accept the new stock and will and should be level when the door is opened. Then simply change back to the original stock.

6. peels

peels tree killer :)

is it plugged in and powered? Only ask, because iv'e kicked out a power cord a few times. and also had someone flip off the switch on me VERY recently giving me configuration errors.

as far as righting a crooked tray, Iv'e had to do that! been awhile though.... just remember it made a horrible racket.

everything off, switches and all, power back on and see if it comes back.