1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

WTS: X-Rite i1 Publish Pro 2 (almost new)

Discussion in 'Other Printing Equipment for Sale' started by borez, Jun 13, 2022.

1. borez

borez New Member

Hi,

Selling an almost-new X-Rite i1 Publish Pro 2. Condition of item can be marked almost as brand-new. This was a spare unit that we purchased for print production work (which we never got to use). Spectro has full Publish licences, including Scanner, CMYK and RGB profiling.

All accessories are unused (no use marks even on the display holder), and with lamp-time at only 26 seconds. Please refer to i1Diagnostic log - runtime stats on spectro were accumulated from recent diagnostic tests. More importantly, the actual spectro unit is in almost-new condition, with rubber coating intact and no sticky issue. Spectro was manufactured in 2016-01, and well stored.

Box is a little worn but internal carrying case is brand new. Will provide all accessories (please refer to photos), including both colorchecker targets.

I1 Diagnostics output file here, all tests passed.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/98htey3s1i88911/i1Pro_Diagnostics_2022-06-03.log?dl=0

Instrument information
    Dark measurement count: 142
    Lamp burning time: 25.5 seconds
    Spot measurement count: 43
    Scan measurement count: 6
    Factory calibration: 2016-01-04
    Spectral Module ID: 01-a4f433180000ab

Looking to sell at US$1600, negotiable.

Please note that item is based in Singapore. As package is bulky, happy to discuss shipping options and subsidise part of costs where required. As a reference, shipping to US via Singapore Post (SpeedPost Tracked) is at US$100 (subsidised), inclusive of liability insurance at US$1400.

I accept PayPal (happy to issue invoice) or Revolut. Please reach out if you have any questions, or if you need proof that this is a legit sale!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
  2. borez

borez New Member

Price lowered to US$1400.

3. borez

borez New Member

Price lowered to US$1150.