Wohlenberg 115 mcs2 en panne

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by Medini, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Medini

Medini New Member

Hello everybody
    I just bought a broken wohlenberg mcs2 115 cutter
    Its owner told me that it is working perfectly but that it has been stationary for a year and when it was started for me it did not want to start.
    After power-up The 2 top red LEDs on the 3 lights up in the side cabinet as well as the green LED on the front panel
    Nothing works. Neither the cut (blade) nor the square moves forward or backward
    I cleaned all the connectors as well as the contactors, I solved everything, checked the braid as well as the cables nothing abnormal
    I thank you in advance for the help you can give me

Attached Files:

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir;
    Check;
    main switch QI,wi l l hold itself in the ON.
    position via the interruption chain.Contactors K0 and K22 have not
    yet pulled in. The N/O contact of K0 is closed

Test ;a( if the 3 phases are present in the input of machine R'S'T or L1 +L2+L3, see if there are 3 Voltages according with the ID plate of machine for 380Vac, or 420Vac, or whatever voltage that you use.
    b) Tight very well all lines, look for dirty, or oxidazitation, connector look, main transformer, loose wires, or connectors loose, or dirty. clean with special cleaner electronic.

Look;

I f voltage is m i s s i n g at the c o i l (U ), the main switch w i l l f a l l o f f
    - Check mains feed to the coil (any voltage present?)
    - Check cut-out F33
    - Check K0
    - check line connect ion
    Q1 defective

Happy New Year

3. Medini

Medini New Member

Thank you for responding to me so quickly
    Power OK
    Connector OK
    Contactor OK
    Relay OK
    We manipulate the cross switch to move the square forward or backward, the LEDs light up on the interfaces (image 1) but the square does not move
    By making a cut by operating the handles the indicator lights come on but the same thing nothing happens
    I think it's an electronics problem
    I wish you a happy new year to you and to all the members of the forum
    Thank you

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir;
    Normally this machine is coming in 2 versions: 380 or 220Vac, in any case test the fuses:

1) in the main transformer T1 , FUSES , F12, in continuity. see if they are open, loose, or bad contact, or oxide.!

2)Measure the Voltage in terminal X1: 201+202+203= 220 /380Vac/ ALWAYS in T1

3) Measure terminal Secondary transformer T1, X1: 237+238 = 220vAC , Test the fuse F1, this supply to the LIGHT BARRIER.!

4)Measure the secondary in T1 transformer terminal X2: 209+210 = +24vDC,( This control all contactors, and Relais) test the FUSE F4!

5) There are a second transformer T2, This is connected via main contactor K0, when you turn on the Main switch Q1, this contactor must be Pull in ( coil), Reset the B2-1 circuit breaker, in case the KO is NOT coming, Look for any loose wires, broker, bad contacts, or oxide in them. clean with special electronic contact. This contactor is very IMPORTANT, for all funcions all the machine!

Let me know, do this test carefully. and slow.

Good luck.