Win Against Price Cutting Competitors

Discussion in 'Printing Business Practices' started by dclgraphics, Feb 22, 2008.

1. dclgraphics

dclgraphics Member

A E-Mail I got for David Leskusky Group President/Publisher Printing Impressions Publishing Group

How is it that only 25% of printers are sharing in all the profits while everyone else is battling it out with price cutting competitors? What are they doing differently? Well.. after a lot of research and after picking the brains of 14 of the biggest names in the global print industry, we may have some answers I?d like to share with you.

I?ve just seen a 30-minute movie that reveals 4 client profit models. It finally explains the difference between profit leaders and profit laggards. You will finally understand what you need to do strategically each time you are dealing with a client so you maximize the profit potential and lock out your competitors.

**Free Video - Printers Profit Trends**
    http://printersprofittrends.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=85

David C. Lopez

2. RPSD

RPSD New Member

Thanks for sharing this valuable information!!! I definitely learned a great deal.

Angela Thomas

3. cityhunter

cityhunter New Member

Thanks for sharing.......

Henry