why not print your catalog from China?

Discussion in 'Printing Business Practices' started by leorainbow, Apr 24, 2007.

1. leorainbow

leorainbow Member

Offer one-stop catalog printing service, half price!

I am Leo from Rainbow Printing Co.. Many people are complaining that they can't find good commercial printers to help their books out. Firstly the printing cost is too high in some printing company; secondly it's really hard for them to choose one from the printing company list online.

In fact you could try to find one in China. First the printing cost should be much lower because our cheap labors, second we guarantee the printing quality, which you can get informed of many people who do printing business with China.

If anyone who are interested in printing in China, I can help you. I work in a professional printing company in China-Rainbow Printing Co. Ltd. It has more than a decade's history. The clients we are working with now include Lenovo, Hitachi, Konka, ITAT, Wyeth etc. and some well known publisher like Disney. Our main products are hardcover book, soft cover book, magazine, calendar, catalog, poster and paper packing box etc.

Also Shenzhen is an important and new-built seaport, sharing the same board with Hong Kong, with many sea routes and flight courses to famous ports in the world. Transportation is very convenient, especially to Hong Kong, only takes 40 minutes by train.   
    Sincerely hope to corporate with you!

Please contact:

Leo

Rainbow Printing Co., Ltd. Shenzhen, China

Web site: http://www.szchys.com

TEL: +86-755-84711082
    FAX: +86-755-84711060

Email: leo.rainbow@gmail.com , sales@szchys.com

Msn: uuuhy@msn.com

2. ob1

ob1 Member

HI

would you be interested in buying a Zirkon, 452mm cut off, 1984. it is a very good price.

i await to hear from you.

kindest regards
    ob

email/msn -
    drre_7@hotmail.com