What is difference between Heidelberg CPC 1.01 and CPC 1.02

Discussion in '4-Color Offset Presses +' started by narayan, Jan 13, 2011.

1. narayan

narayan Member

What is difference between Heidelberg CPC 1.01 and CPC 1.02?

2. nitin77416

nitin77416 Member

Its little advance function in 1.02 then 1.01, Like you can do fast center all unit . you can keep record of your job .

3. turbotom1052

turbotom1052 Senior Member

if i remember correctly cpc1.01 was nothing more then remote control of the ink fountain zones, ink fountain sweep, circumfrential and lateral register. cpc1.02 stepped it up a few notches with many more features to include job storage capacity, ink presetting via light pen, ability to shut down all ink zones with a single key and many other very useful features. cpc1.02 also had the ability to interface with cpc2 which was a seperate console with a scanning densitometer that was capable of a somewhat primative ability to run in a closed loop inking mode. cpc1.01 was a very short lived as Heidelberg seemed to waste no time in releasing cpc1.02

4. aqazi81

aqazi81 Senior Member

It was not CPC 2, It was CPC 1.03:cool:

5. turbotom1052

turbotom1052 Senior Member

i stand corrected aqazi. i do remember that on the surface it was some amazing technology back in its day but i discarded it in favor of my eyes after realizing just how much it overcompensated ink adjustments. Perhaps others had better luck with it than I