wanted to know what all equipment's do i need to start print business ??

Discussion in 'Printing Business Practices' started by Syedsaif, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Syedsaif

Syedsaif New Member

Hi All,
    my name is saif and i m new in this field i have very less information about printing and its equipment. I wanted to start Printing business in India in which i can print Brochure, business, cards, calendars, Big posters, envelopes, event tickets, flyers, folding card greeting, cards, letterhead, Menu, Office Forms, vinyl banners, ID Card Printer Dealers, Plotting Service A0-A4, Digital Flex Printing Services, Lamination Jumbo, AUTOCAD Drafting Services, Computer Auto CAD Printing, Computer AUTOCAD Drawing, Engineering Plan Printer-Jumbo Xerox, Digital Colour Photocopying Centres, Photocopying Bulk, Colour Scanning, Computer Printing Colour, CAD Services, Computer Scanning Colour, CAD Drawing Services, CAD Designing Services, Digital Printing Services On Banner, Jumbo Photocopying Centres, Computer Plotting CAD. So can anyone please help me out here to know what all equipment's do i need to start printing business.

PerfectCut likes this.
  2. stickerz

stickerz Previous User

The most important investment you can make for your printing business is the printer. The type of printing you plan on performing will dictate the type of printer you need. If you are wanting to print banners you may want an extra-wide sign and label inkjet printer. If you are printing business cards, it may be better to select a laser printer while an offset press will lower your costs if you are printing a large volume of high-quality documents. A screen printer is necessary if you plan on printing to fabrics, such as shirts. You also need a lot equipments such as paper cutter, binding machine, vinyl cutters, laminators, digital duplicator, etc..

Afro254 and PerfectCut like this.
  3. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

One thing that is a must when starting from scratch is to get the right PRINT FINISHING equipment. There are many choices for items like perfect binding, Paper Drill UV coating, Round corner and Creasing machines. But unless you are willing to take on someone else's headache in the used market, your investment level can be a major part of your cost. I'd like you to look at our website at www.noramfe.com first. Omm Marchetti offers the highest quality { made in Italy} effectively priced, and most efficient print finishing equipment in today's' market. Our consultants work with you to assure that you get the right tools for the jobs, keep your investment level at a minimum and provide you with fast ROI.
    Regards.

Omm Marchetti America
    250 West Main Street
    Moorestown, NJ 08057
    856 495 9091
    ed@noramfe.com

Attached Files:

PerfectCut likes this.

4. Syedsaif

Syedsaif New Member

thanks for such great information.... right now i m not looking for screen printer, print banners machine. As i have mentioned I need a Printer or Plotting on which i can print below things -
    print Brochure, business, cards, calendars, Big posters, envelopes, event tickets, flyers, folding card greeting, cards, letterhead, Menu, Office Forms, vinyl banners, ID Card Printer Dealers, Plotting Service A0-A4, Digital Flex Printing Services, Lamination Jumbo, AUTOCAD Drafting Services, Computer Auto CAD Printing, Computer AUTOCAD Drawing, Engineering Plan Printer-Jumbo Xerox, Digital Colour Photocopying Centres, Photocopying Bulk, Colour Scanning, Computer Printing Colour, CAD Services, Computer Scanning Colour, CAD Drawing Services, CAD Designing Services, Digital Printing Services On Banner, Jumbo Photocopying Centres, Computer Plotting CAD.

So can u guys suggest me which is the right device or devices for me to start ???

Thanks in advanced.

PerfectCut likes this.