1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Wanted: Adhesive applicator

Discussion in 'Finishing Equipment for sale' started by m_alatorre, Jan 21, 2010.

1. m_alatorre

m_alatorre Senior Member

I'm looking for a machine capable of applying a strip of two sided adhesive to single sheets. monthly usage should be arround 30000 pieces.

Please reply here or m_alatorre@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Moe

2. digital-labels

digital-labels Member

Let me know the specs-it would probably be cheaper for me to do it than you buying the machine

3. m_alatorre

m_alatorre Senior Member

Hi,

I agree with you. but we're located in Monterrey, Mexico and the logistic would be unaffordable in terms of time and money(i think) Any way the sheets are aprox 8.5 x 5.5" and it has two strips 1/2 x 8.5 of adhesive. It is a polyester adhesive .001" thick. By the way, the liner is 1/2 but the actual adhesive is 3/8"(so liner is bigger than adhesive so it becomes easier to "peel" it)

All info will be greatly apreciated
    Moe