1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

【WANT TO BUY】 HP Indigo Press 3050, 5000, 3500, 5500, if you have used one for sale

Discussion in 'Indigo Presses for Sale' started by neteon, Feb 24, 2014.

1. neteon

neteon New Member

looking for multiple HP Indigo Digital Press, prefer the following models:

If you have them for quick sale, please email me:

[​IMG]

2. rolermanto

rolermanto Senior Member

Hello
    I have in my deposit:
    2 3050
    1 5000
    2 WS2000
    1 WS4050

Make your best offer all togheter
    Luk

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi, we have purchased lots of equipment at large printing facility, the indigo press was picked up by a leasing company but we bought a cabinet with supplies, I do not have full contents list but there are 2-3 dozen of ink cans. Please let me know if you might be interested (Indigo 3000 -5000), please reply with price per can, if there is anything else besides inks, we will discuss it later.

4. rolermanto

rolermanto Senior Member

Hello,
    Price for all in stock can be around 15$/can... But this price is for big quantity...
    Write me in email your stock list.
    Lrecchia@doublelinestudio.com
    Thank you

5. neteon

neteon New Member

Could you please email me more details about the 3050 and 5000, year, impressions, conditions, etc. Thanks.