1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Used Xerox Nuvera 100 for Sale

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by Cpeysin, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Cpeysin

Cpeysin New Member

I have a used Xerox Nuvera 100 for sale. The printer has about 400K clicks. It is configured with a standard sheet feed module and basic finisher module. A service log book, showing service can be referenced to show all maintenance to date.

The machine is being sold by a copier company in NYC that purchased the used machine. All components look good but the machine wasn’t tested by the company because of the voltage requirements.

Included in the equipment sale is a lot of NIB parts and supplies for the Nuvera 100. For a complete list of parts please PM/email me

Any reasonable bid will be accepted, feel free to ask for more info on the board or by email.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  2. wahenrichs

wahenrichs New Member

Is this unit still available for sale? can you send or post some pictures of the device? are there any attachments for finishing?

3. Cpeysin

Cpeysin New Member

Pictures of the Nuvera 100

Yes. The Nuvera is still available.
    The finishing option included is, as referred to by Xerox (see Xerox.com), the "basic finisher module". Attached are pictures of the Nuvera and a list of parts that I am including (not for sale separately).

Thank you for your interest.

Attached Files: