Total Newbie here! Would appreciate some advice.

Discussion in 'Large Format Inkjet Printers' started by JBHitman, Jan 4, 2013.

1. JBHitman

JBHitman New Member

Hello all,

I work for a company that builds and sells batteries for mainly the RC industry but since we custom build our batteries they are sold in other fields as well. I am looking for a printer that is capable of printing Decals, Posters, and possibly banners. We have wraps that we currently order that go around all of our packs. Due to the wide variety of packs we build however it is not cost effective to order large quantities of decals/stickers for a product we only sell a few of. What I would like is a printer that is capable of printing clean and clear decals for our pack labels. On top of that we would like to be able to create sticker decals as needed for our customers for their RC vehicles. Having the ability to create posters would be a real help as well. I have looked around a bit and have seen some units that will do banners as well but that is not a primary concern. I would like the best bang for the buck. Lowest cost for replacement ink but still maintain high quality images. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

2. IT Supplies

IT Supplies Senior Member

Hello,

Feel free to check out our site and you can contact us with any questions you may have regarding the printers that we sell. Majority of our wide format printers can print the types of medias you're interested in printing for your company/industry.

We sell printers, papers, inks and finishing products.

We have 30+ warehouses around the country and great prices plus free shipping over $99.

itsupplies.com
    800-238-6050

3. SBCS

SBCS New Member

Doing your own decals and banners, or really any large format printing, can save you money in the long run, but will be quite involved and costly to get into at first. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to use a company like Grafx Central? They don't charge extra for smaller quantities and produce very high quality decals. Whenever I get a decal job I outsource it to them, as they provide very good service and quick turn around. I believe they mainly do production decals for machines and stuff but they've done several miscellaneous jobs for my clients through the years.

4. forniamy

forniamy New Member

Hello, we are the factory of large format printers and UV flatbed printers, if any require, please contact me. I will give you the great price.

www.fornidigital.com
    Amy

5. networkingjunky

networkingjunky New Member

Save money - outsource that printing!!

It saves money to do some printing in house - I'd say short run copies etc.

Save money on those labels - they are going to be hundreds each and each adjustment for color / quality burns more of your ink and materials.

We've found companies like http://www.hungrydogprinting.com/ with their extremely low pricing to be a much better value. I think this month the April Monthly Special is 10% off offset printed labels?

Feel free to contact us - we've done enough labels in house to know the pitfalls first hand. Good luck!! N