1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Toko R2SL 2 Color Press For Sale - SEE VIDEO

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by discountprintingservice, Nov 16, 2014.

1. discountprintingservice

discountprintingservice Senior Member

2002 model Toko R2SL 2 Color offset press for sale. See link to video of this press in operation below. This press is automated with push button operation. We run 2 color and 4 color process on this press with excellent results. Lays down nice solids, screens and heavy coverage with ease. Runs a larger sheet size and image area than the Ryobi 3302 and other similar presses. New rollers last year & still in very good condition, press has only 18 million impressions and has been taken good care of, I am the second owner. Original owner told me bought this press for $65,000 in 2002 and we are asking only $5000 so this is a great deal on a good running press. Includes wash up blades, Ternes punch, operation manual, service manual, parts manual and any other accessories and/or spare parts that go with it. Serious inquiries are welcome to come see the press print in our shop. Call 678-859-7075 ask for John. Location in middle Georgia between Macon and Atlanta, will deliver approximately 100 miles for a delivery fee, possibly further.
    [​IMG]
    Video link to our press in operation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSY2JWutLb0

Maximum sheet size 13.4"x18.5"
    Maximum image area 13"x17.5"
    Speed 3000 - 10,000 impressions per hour
    Power: single phase

I also have other equipment that can go with it as a package deal:
    Strate Flo Envelope Feeder
    Challenge Paper Drill
    Duplo Stapler
    MBM collator