Suggestion about canon 7010 vp

Discussion in 'Canon imagePRESS Digital Presses' started by pradeep, Oct 4, 2012.

1. pradeep

pradeep New Member

I am planning to buy a canon 7010 vp machine, my main application is to make photo book albums.I would like to know if anybody is using this machine for this purpose…..and how well its working

2. terrymcv

terrymcv Senior Member

2) Canon Imagepress C7000VP for sale

Canon Imagepress C7000VP 0 RADF DUP 2 DRW 3. 8 million count

Canon Imagepress C7000VP 0 RADF DUP 2 DRW wasn’t able to swap the power cord on the other c7000 so we won’t know the meter

Located IL. USA
    worldwide shipping available

$25,000 for both

Terry Mc Vittie
    813-949-7397 Ph.
    813-398-5141
    terrymcv@gmail.com
    www.equipment-exchange.net

3. xfactor printing

xfactor printing Senior Member

Ongoing service quality will be key for photo book printing (as opposed to less demanding printing.)

4. jakal

jakal Member

are you buying this machine in India? this is not a photo printer however this can print photos with outstanding quality on a good media. art matte or gloss 180 gsm satin sheets seems to produce spanking photos out of the machine. Its important you profile your paper and calibrate the printer everyday if you want to have nice photos day after day. There are some non tear-able media from technova in India which is very popular among digital photo book producers, may be you can give it a shot.