Stealth Dampening for 3302M

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by piersonlitho, Feb 14, 2014.

1. piersonlitho

piersonlitho Member

HI,
    I am looking for any information on the stealth dampening system on a Ryobi 3302. I picked this press up cheap and would like to replace rollers and have the information for roller settings if possible. Looks like the company(Duplicator Technologies) that manufactured the stealth dampening is out of business.
    Thanks
    Alex

2. FSA

FSA Senior Member

Have you tried to contact Twin City Rollers, Dennis might know, or at least know where to look. Post a photo might help too.

3. discountprintingservice

discountprintingservice Senior Member

Yes Alex, the guy that owned the Stealth Dampening company went out of business to start a new business (a hot sauce company I think), I was going to buy a set of the Stealths from him to go on my Toko R2 but he wanted an outrageous amount for them and he was in the process of going out of business which meant no future support or roller/parts availability, your best bet is to have them recovered or replace the units with Kompacs or Crestlines....

I am glad I didn't buy the Stealths as my standard Toko damps work just fine with new rollers and a gear/bushing replaced...saved me several thousand dollars even after all new rollers and the gear/bushing....now if I can just get this other press I have sitting on my floor up and running