Stacker problem. XOS 11-1040

Discussion in 'Xerox iGen3, iGen4, & iGen5 Digital Presses' started by Smooth-Operator, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Smooth-Operator

Smooth-Operator Member

Hey you guys, i got this problem. The printer puts like 4-5 prints into the stacker, then i get this fault XOS 11-1040. It says in the administration, that it is some kind of sensor. Good day/evening/night to everyone out there.:D

2. Smooth-Operator

Smooth-Operator Member

I called the tech, will post the answer later. But i would like to add, that i cleaned all the sensors and all. But you know, just one of those days.....

3. LeeB

LeeB Senior Member

Every day seems to be one of those days in this industry does'nt it?

4. peels

peels tree killer :)

no chance you are running thick paper?

5. Smooth-Operator

Smooth-Operator Member

LeeB hehe i know what you mean ;-) peels yes i was running very thick paper, 300 gr carton. But the problem was that one of the inside the stacker was broke, so the tech guy changed it. And i was up running again.

6. peels

peels tree killer :)

one of the what? belts? was it one of the little ones on the end of stacker? I had one of those fray and snap on me too....

had to nurse the igen to the finish line to get a job out. would only rise to top half the time, and I actually had to hold down on the front belt to get it to pull paper off the transport. Long day. eventually, I bent a paper clip to push down on the front belt roller, and it would run for awhile.

gotta be MacGyver some days....