Spf10 booklet maker

Discussion in 'Collator-Booklet Maker Systems' started by aprinting, Dec 30, 2011.

1. aprinting

aprinting New Member

Can anyone help me, I acquired a SPF10 Standard Stitcher/Folder through a customer to pay a debt owed. It had no operating manual with it so I am at a loss for making any kind of adjustments. When I received it it was set up for 11x17. Shortly after that, I had an 8.5x11 booklet I needed to do on it, so being fairly mechanically inclined, I made adjustments so that it would do 8.5x11 booklets. Everything worked fine, collating, gathering and folding, the only issue I had is that if wont staple now. I belive it has got to be something simple that I am just not seeing. That job has since been gone ( had to manually to that one), but now I have a 11x17 job to do, so I thought if I put everything back to the way it was I might have better luck with the stapler...no such luck. Again, everything works fine, just wont staple. Can anyone possible tell me where to start looking or where I may obtain a manual for this.

Thanks You.

2. Hamadaman

Hamadaman Member

spf10 operators manual

here is operators manual

Attached Files: