1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

SOLD: 44" Epson Stylus Pro 9880 $3600 Del. Neg.

Discussion in 'Medium and Large Format Printers for sale' started by gtojon, Oct 13, 2009.

1. gtojon

gtojon New Member

For Sale, my Epson Stylus Pro 9880. Head, dampers & flush box replaced about a month ago & has 4 months left on warranty repair. This printer is sweet like new & has always printed perfectly : ) Clean non-production environment. Head replaced because the head was leaking on to prints once in a while .... so Epson replaced it & dampers under warranty with ConeColor system installed. My supplier came in with a nice price on the 11880 & the 9880 is up for grabs. Comes with ConeColor Ink & refillable carts installed (never touched Epson ink).

http://www.jonsmithers.com/postedimages/102808_3185.jpg

Also comes with about $600 worth of ConeColor ink or $1200 worth of Epson ink in qty & $600 in refillable cartridges & chip resetter. Jon Cone has the best ink out there for the Epson printers. This printer is setup to be as friendly to the environment as you can get. I also use Epson profiles right out of the box : ) I work with many Art consultants & photographers that are amazed with the images I produce on this printer.

Asking $3600

2. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

(moderator note: thread moved to the medium & large inkjet marketplace forum; all for-sale ads belong in the corresponding marketplace forums to keep the general discussion forums from being overun)

3. gtojon

gtojon New Member

SOLD - This printer has sold : )

Jon