sm74

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by marian, Jan 16, 2018.

1. marian

marian New Member

HI.
    When press stop, either jam stop or by hand, press will not go into run, it will jog or crawl but not run. To restart press I need to turn main power switch off and on again.
    Any idea why ?.

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Dear Sir :

I do not understad what do you mean when i press Stop ,will NOT run¿

Would you please explain me carefully, what is the problem for help you¿¿

Since there are 2 situation for the production operation of machine beside to jog or crawl a) Press button Stop : the machine Stop for production b) When you press Production the press will go in production.

Let me know exactly what is the trouble.

Remember this kind of press too has control by a) Cptronic Modular and b) Cptronic Compact which one¿

The Control for the main motor is controller by 1) BLT 1/2 CONSISTING in A)TTK DRIVING TRANSISTOR BOARD B)HEAT SINK UNIT KVT with module SMM c) 15R1 CHOPPER RESISTOR.

The Transistor Power BOARD TLK Feed current to the brushless main motor with up 5kw.

You must measure the Power supply feeding to this boards. Use the Schematic + wiring Diagrams , since the lack or missing voltages, or lower power suppy or some loose connection, or defective board, or defective Soldering in the boards can LEAD to the faulty are you mention.

Please explain me carefully, for to help you

3. marian

marian New Member

Hi Chock. Thanks for quick responding to my problem.
    When press stop after pressing stop button or in jam up situation press will not start again. It will jog or crawl. To make press run again I need to turn main power off and on again.
    Looks like I having issues with a break. Every time when that happen motor break symbol coming up on display screen.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir
    Ok i can understand well now
    However there are possibility of the brake of main motor
    test X2 Plug connection to ZSG (BLT4) where the sensor is located for motor , measure + 15 Vdc in the pins 6 +7 respectively
    Of course clean the braker for mechanical faulty. Be carefully when touching the rotor position encoder, if you dissasembly carefully to know very well the
    position.Motor can be need Maintenance for LUBE, the bearing, winding, etc, every 6 months electrical motor need Maintenance.
    Look for loose wires principal for the Main Motor, tight very well, and look for the connector properly tight and clean it from dust, rust, etc with special
    cleaner contact, you can search in any Electronic store, or use WD-40 very powerful
    Let me know any question

5. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

I forgot to explain to test the board BLT4 , this
    board supply the three phase to the main motor:a)winding b)code c) temperature adquisition d) hall and tacho signal e) BRAKE
    Previously you must test the board electronics: SBM1+SBM2(power bridge) +SVT+SLT CONVERTER POWER , TEST THE POWER BRIDGE FOR +120vDC Feeding the
    SVT power supply
    Note carefully if there are some Global press warning in the display.

6. turbotom1052

turbotom1052 Senior Member

After a hard stop like you describe, can you hear the contactors trying to pull in when you try to press the run button? If so then Ill bet that would be a clue to further help Chock diagnose problem.