SM74 with CP2000 Register Fault.

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by wunmi-50, Aug 31, 2014.

1. wunmi-50

wunmi-50 Senior Member

Dear All,
    I need your help to resolve the register fault on this 5col,year 2002 machine as all the motors for lateral,circumfrential and diagonal registration do not move when commanded from the CP2000 console.
    However, the ink zone(fountain) motors are operational. DynTest -A CPC Error.Com is clearly visible on the screen while all register values are white-out and do not turn black.
    Pls help as production is hampered.
    regards
    wunmi-50

2. wunmi-50

wunmi-50 Senior Member

SM74 With CP2000.

Hi,
    I am currently havng the INITEST Errors ""MALFUNCTION IN THE DRIVE FAIL-SAFE BOARD"" and DYN Test S-HAK-3M3 FFBF randomly displayed on the CP2000 screen and the machine CANNOT run.
    Any thoughts on the causes and probable solutions are urgently solicited from the Electrical Gurus on this forum and suggestons will be appreciated.

the frmer reister fault is now solved by replacing the defective Eprom module on the BEK board in the cp2000 cabinet,So i need yur elp oon ths ne.
    Lookking frward t your generous replies.
    wunmi-50.

3. wunmi-50

wunmi-50 Senior Member

Fault on SM74 With CP2000.

Hi,
    I am currently havng the INITEST Errors ""MALFUNCTION IN THE DRIVE FAIL-SAFE BOARD"" and DYN Test S-HAK-3M3 FFBF randomly displayed on the CP2000 screen and the machine CANNOT run.
    Any thoughts on the causes and probable solutions are urgently solicited from the Electrical Gurus on this forum and suggestons will be appreciated.

The former register fault is now solved by replacing the defective Eprom module on the BEK board in the cp2000 cabinet,So i need your help on this one.
    I am looking forward to your generous replies.
    wunmi-50.

4. rdeletric

rdeletric Member

5. exheidmech

exheidmech Senior Member

Really its best to call Heidelberg on this one, possible you have multiple issues going on or maybe backplane board issues. Not something anyone is really going to be able to troubleshoot in an online forum.