SM74 MOT Error

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Printronicals, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Printronicals

Printronicals Member

Hello to all,
    I am having sm74+5l machine.now the problem is my machine didn't run but inch command and crawling command works very well.when i make it to run machine immediately stops and indicating on cp tronic S-MOT 7DF7.please anybody help me how to solve this pro

2. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

Upon depressing the "run" button the first time, during it's pre-run self test, the machine is probably rotating more than 4°, denoting a brake issue.

3. Printronicals

Printronicals Member

Thanks for your reply sir.
    how can i check brake?

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Good Day Sir:
    Hope you are well.
    How my colleague indicate the 1er Step the Software -Hardware made is self-test , machine 0-4degrees No fault.
    However after 4-8 degrees Brake warning. and 8 degreed Fault Messages.
    2)Another cause is the temperature main motor M1 as reached 160degrees C.The red signal lamp: LIT-Fault Press
    3)The power bridge module(SBM1/SBM2)has reached temperature from 110degress C
    4) IWM earth leakage monitor has tripped the F60
    Of course are another Causes.
    But you must test this steps, with the Schematic Diagrams. And use a good Thermoteter for Celsius Degree.
    Most of the time, this things happen by the Lack how to Maintain Industrial Control Schedule.
    Let me know any question or doubt about.

5. soroush.m6

soroush.m6 Member

you should obviously change the brake of main motor and do not forget changing the relevant springs