Sm74-2

Discussion in '4-Color Offset Presses +' started by Beguin, May 17, 2021.

1. Beguin

Beguin Senior Member

I have the margin which stops more times and sometimes even does not work. I have checked the number of revolutions of the machine all is good, the oil level all is good but the problem is still present.

MRTYMM likes this.
  2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

What do you mean margin? is it the photocells?

If the machine Stop, please test the Belts of Feeder, possible dirty by dust of paper, and lube the ball bearing under the table, and clean very well.

2) See if the belts are Faulty, and need replace, or tension loose.

3) If the problem is photocells, you must test first the power supply for the Amps of the Photocells, and then look for dirty, loose wires, oil at terminals or faulty photocells.

MRTYMM likes this.
  3. Beguin

Beguin Senior Member

hi dear elder, what i mean is machine is spinning but feeder is not spinning. sometimes the feeder turns, sometimes it does not turn and does not last and stops. even while the feeder and the machine are turning, the feeder stops and refuses to turn. thank you and god bless us.

4. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

Check engagement of feeder clutch. 24V power and physical engagement of tooth mesh. Remove DS cover between feeder and unit #1...inpect chain tensioner.

5. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir:

Please adjust:

1) Tighten the chain until a distance of approximately
    9 mm can be measured at the
    chain stretcher.

2)Measure the +24Vdc in servo drive for Feeder coupling in D.S, see if there are o.k, clean it, and adjust it, otherwise the servo motor can be defective, by reheating winding(NOT burning) is different thing.