Sm 52 2 color error s-blt con fff7

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Akshay anand, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Akshay anand

Akshay anand Member

Help needed please
    When we start the press
    s-blt con fff7 is showing
    If we run single unit it work for 4-100 sheets and them stops and restarts. If we run both units it runs 1-5 sheets and stops and restarts. without Impression on it works fine.
    I am new with machine. Taken help from local engineers but can not find solution

Please help

Attached Files:

2. Beguin

Beguin Senior Member

Good evening Please, go to the symbol of the machine so that we can see the problem.

Attached Files:

3. Akshay anand

Akshay anand Member

Thank you soo much for quick reply
    Please can you guide me how to go to symbol of the machine

4. Mechanica Speedmaster

Mechanica Speedmaster Member

Hi Akshay,
    The error code you send refers to missing of 48V DC- So I would recomend to check first fuses F9 and F10 on the GKM electronic board , later on check if you have on the X5 connector 48V output voltage.

5. Beguin

Beguin Senior Member

The part that I circled in red press on it and take a picture so I can see.when the machine is In printing look at the reception desk,it must have a defect that appears and disappears after the 4a 100 sheets.make a video of the reception screen when the machine is in printing and send it to me.thanks

6. Akshay anand

Akshay anand Member

Thank you soo much Sir for Help
    Sir I am new to SM 52 and I don't have Error trouble Shooting Manual with me (if you have please share with me at akshay.sprint@gmail.com)
    also I have Checked All the fuses in the pics, all where ok. But I don't know how to check X5 Connector 48V Output
    If you can share any help video it will be great
    Regds & Thank you Soo much for your time & help

Attached Files:

• SKM.jpeg
      SKM.jpeg
      File size:
      154.2 KB
      Views:
  7. Akshay anand

Akshay anand Member

sir tried today, but It did not worked even without impression and error is same

8. Beguin

Beguin Senior Member

Hi dear sir, before the machine stops printing.there is an error that appears before disappearing.Make a video of the reception desk screen while the machine is printing to see the error that appears and disappears after 4a100 sheets.press the part I circled so I can see some and take a picture.thank you

9. Adil

Adil Senior Member

Do what beguin said, you have to do an inspection for this kind of problem. Usually failures like this are caused by switches