service manuals

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by tom, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom

tom Member

is there anybody selling heidelberg 40" cd service manuals or copys of manuals out there 1992 to cp 2000 presses
    tom

2. dpearson

dpearson Member

I do have a heide cd 640' manual I salvaged prior to my company selling the beast. I will look for it and you are welcome to it if you would like. 1998 model I believe it was?

3. laurowu

laurowu Member

Heidelberg Service manuals needed

Hello guys,

I am looking for Heidelberg Service manuals for Speedmaster and S-line machines.

Thanks and best regards,

Lauro Wu

4. Phillip

Phillip New Member

We are looking for the Service Manuals that the "Mechanics" use for reference. Usually they were put onto a CD Rom for Offset presses. (Not the operating Manuals)
    If anyone knows where we could find one, or purchase, it would be appreciated.
    Thanks guys.

5. gogo

gogo New Member

I need a service manual for speed master 74 please if you have one contact me on my mail

Rahul7011 likes this.
  6. copy 7

copy 7 Member

Be careful guys - full service manuals are copyrighted. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that operations manuals are sold and not restricted to authorized technicians and can probably be resold or given away in original form, but I don't think service manuals can (correct me if I'm wrong, if there are any old models that it's ok for, etc.). I believe they're restricted and copyrighted.

7. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

Agreed - we cannot allow requests on the forum for copyrighted or restricted material, which I believe includes the service manuals requested in the latter posts here. While I respect people for wanting to be able to maintain their own presses, or at least have the information to oversee maintenance and service, please don't get the forum into trouble by requesting restricted or illegal (copyrighted) material. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.