Service Manuals for some older machines

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by exheidmech, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cc1433

cc1433 Member

2. Atandra

Atandra New Member

Service and Parts manuals kindly requested for Polar Mohr 71 and 92 CE

Hi everyone,
    We are a small printshop in Kingston, Jamaica. No Heidelburg service reps here unfortunately. Does anyone have digital copies of service and parts manuals for the Polar Mohr 71 and 92CE. If you could send a copy to arjmcmillan@gmail.com or provide a download link it would be much appreciated. Our cutters have been down for more than a month now and the local repair guys don't have a clue.

Thanks,

3. batoprint

batoprint New Member

Hi everyone, can someone send me a service manual for GTO 52 with DDS dampening on contact@batoprint.com

We bough a GTO 52-2 and it came without any of the books.

Thanks

4. bahmanguard

bahmanguard New Member

Hi,
    I need service manual for HEIDELBERG speedmaster CD102/4+L. I want to know how doing the machine maintenance.
    Can you help me?

5. bahmanguard

bahmanguard New Member

Hi,
    I need service manual for HEIDELBERG speedmaster CD102/4+L. I want to know how doing the machine maintenance.
    Can you help me?
    If anybody has this, please mail it for me?
    Bahmanguard@gmail.com

6. Raymond Wintonyk

Raymond Wintonyk New Member

Thanks. That's most generous. We've got an older 2 colour GTO 52 (conventional dampening with a perfector. The perfector has an air operated misfed sheet control, and it trips out continually. (probably dirty, or stuck airbox) I don't really know how to fix that box, but would you have a manual that'd cover that?

7. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

Hey Ray, Suggest you place tape over the two center suckers on the storage drum (one side at a time) to determine if the trip off issue may be vacuum leaks due to wear at the pivoting suckers rather than at the list in body.

8. cRs

cRs New Member

hey,
    I need a manual(pdf or not) in english for PM 52-4 YR 2008. I have the original one in German if annyone is intersted for a trade or something.

Thank you

9. Marjan

Marjan Member

I demand Heidelberg SM 74. 2000 production.
    Manual

10. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

Just a quick reminder: While I greatly respect people for wanting to be able to maintain their own machines, or at least have the information to oversee maintenance and service, please don't get the forum into trouble by requesting any restricted or illegal (still copyrighted) material. Operations manuals or manuals which are sold to the public are fine.

It is fine to sell, trade, request or give manuals or tools as long as they are not prohibited from sale/trade and don't violate copyright (if they are out of copyright for example).

It is fine to ask about the procedure for obtaining manuals or tools that are restricted through proper channels.

It is fine to ask questions that others can help answer regarding servicing your press.

But please don't get the forum into trouble by asking for or offering items which are protected by copyright or restricted.
    For example, please do not request, offer, or link to any service manual which is still under copyright and restricted by Heidelberg's legal department or for Sherlock which could get the forum into trouble.

Thank you for your understanding.

11. firas

firas New Member

Hi all
    i need help if any can provide me with the service / operation manual for polar mohr 90 ce
    Regards

12. lot jombo

lot jombo New Member

hi thanks for your information I feel relieved. could you pliz help me with service manuals for Heidelberg speedmaster cd 102. my email address lotbawse@gmail.com. im the one who isresponsible for services

13. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

While I commend the intent of helping people to be able to maintain their own machines and get information on older presses, this 2009 thread is being closed at this point so as not to get the forum into trouble with requests for restricted materials. Again, please don't get the forum into trouble by requesting any restricted or illegal (still copyrighted) material.

Operations manuals or manuals which are sold to the public are fine.

It is fine to trade, request, or give manuals or tools as long as they are not prohibited from sale/trade and don't violate copyright (if they are out of copyright for example).

It is fine to ask about the procedure for obtaining manuals or restricted tools legally and through proper channels.

It is fine to ask questions that others can help answer regarding servicing your press.

But please don't get the forum into trouble by asking for or offering items which are protected by copyright or restricted.
    For example, please do not request, offer, or link to any service manual which is still under copyright and restricted by Heidelberg's legal department or for Sherlock which could get the forum into trouble.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.