1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Selling my 63" Seal Laminator - $3000 if paid quickly - $30k new!

Discussion in 'Other Printing Equipment for Sale' started by ScotJ, Jul 14, 2014.

1. ScotJ

ScotJ Member

I'm selling my laminator that I don't really use any longer. I've moved to mainly doing banners and rigid substrates through UV and haven't used it in years.

Seal Image 600MD Laminator | LexJet.com

Rollers are in mint condition. This is the real deal when it comes to laminated. Automatic un-wind and rewind so you can laminate complete rolls 150ft long with ease, and roll it back up on the other side automatically.

Unit is in Toronto, Ontario; I can prepare for shipping on a pallet.

I will let it go for $3k if paid for by Thursday, if not price is $4k.

Email sales@ThePrintingBox.ca or call 416-270-6481