1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Selling a Compress IUV-600s 4 Color Printer!

Discussion in 'Medium and Large Format Printers for sale' started by AVelasquez18, Aug 7, 2018.

1. AVelasquez18

AVelasquez18 New Member

This printer is great for engraving/embroidery shops or sign shops.
    Also a great opportunity to start your own small business. Print any artwork or personalization on
    any product up to 4.5" high.

RETAILS FOR $31,995 + SHIPPING.

We are offering it for $18,995!
    Compress LED UV technology is an entirely new small footprint flatbed UV printer that brings cost-effective, on-demand color printing to the production floor for a multitude of substrates. The Compress iUV600s gives you the freedom to print exactly what you want, when you want and virtually to whatever you want. Fast color digital printing is possible for glass, metal, plastics, board stocks, acrylic and more. Even flexible medias like textiles and Leather deliver the widest flexibility in commercial printing options. The Compress iUV600s flexibility means reduced waste, less inventory, accelerated workflow, full color process printing to a multitude of substrates with variable data imprinting - attract new business and customers or solve current production issues.

The Compress iUV600s industrial print head features 1440 nozzles capable of delivering a minimum picolitre drop of just 3.5Ng for ultra fine dot placement. When configured with up to 6 colors of CMYK - White and Clear our 604mm wide print width delivers 1400 dpi native print resolutions at incredible speed with remarkable color brilliance. Max print area is 604mm x 450mm (A2+) with an adjustable media height to 285mm (the largest media height of any printer in its class). Speeds up to 100 feet per hour in production mode and 50 feet per hour in quality mode. Each ink color is delivered via a 250ml pressurized ink tank for constant ink feed to the damper. All white Inks are pressurized and recirculated with filtering by our patent pending WIMS (white ink management system) for less downtime and ink issues in general... Low maintenance. Production ready.

Features:
    -Six independent color channels
    -604 x 450mm print area with 285mm media height.
    -Optional unwind/rewind for roll media
    -WIMS white ink management onboard
    -All steel construction
    -Dual LED variable watt low heat lamps
    -Inbuilt media height detection
    -Ink mist extraction

2. jcyt

jcyt New Member

I am owner of Compress IUV 600s , i am based in Malaysia. My advise to all the printers that need to buy UV flatbed printer, DO NOT PURCHASE the COMPRESS IUV 600 or 1200. It is highly unstable, high maintenance cost and totally not worth at all. My dealer in Malaysia (TRUF Sdn Bhd) doesnt even know how to fix the machines. Just got my printhead replace 3 month ago , and print for a while, then the magenta print out Cyan . They tell me need to change the printhead, it was like just 3 month and the printhead have no warranty at all. I totally not recommended this machine. It better to go for Roland or Mutoh for better stability and low maintenance cost. I already send Compress.net messages regarding all these problem. They choose to remain silent about this. The machine in my office now is like white elephant. The below link is to show that there are a few more customer which complain about it.

https://signs101.com/threads/compress-iuv-1200s-flatbed-printer-problem.147015/#post-1400403

Attached Files:

3. AVelasquez18

AVelasquez18 New Member

The company has had the machine for a little over a year. We have not had a problems with our compress Iuv-600s. If maintenance is done properly on this UV flatbed you will not have an problems. The print head has not been replaced on on ours and is in great condition. Everyday the operator runs a nozzle check to assure all nozzle are shooting ink properly. White ink also has to be in circulate on the machine.