1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Sell imagesetter and film processor

Discussion in 'Prepress Equipment for sale' started by u1313, Sep 30, 2011.

1. u1313

u1313 New Member

Sell imagesetter:

Agfa Accuset 1500 in excellent condition, controller RIP Agfa Apogee. Film width up to 356 mm - 2200 Euro

Cheap price - 900 Euro
    Working Fujifilm PI-M1400 (ECRM MAKO-36) with the controller for Harlequin RIP and hardware tap.
    Film width up to 460 mm, ideal for color separations for screen printing and cliches, easygoing offset printing.

Scitex Dolev 250, not working laser - price 600 Euro
    Film width 380 mm
    Controller for Highwater DOLEV 250 RIP Harlequin - price 500 Euro

Film processor FUJIFILM 550E - 500 Euro

When you purchase more than two machines - DISCOUNT!

Contact us on e-mail: u1313@abv.bg

Attached Files:

2. ashvak

ashvak Member

Hi,
    I'm interested in the above machines, let me know if they are still available.

3. u1313

u1313 New Member

Still available

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Agfa Accuset 1500, Scitex Dolev 250, Controller for Highwater DOLEV 250 are still available and we have a new product - Heidelberg Quasar imagesetter with online processor Glunz & Jensen and Delta Tower RIP. Drum imagesetter in very good condition, film upto 530 mm wide - 5500 euro

4. ashvak

ashvak Member

Do you have any used RIP with Interface Cards for Heidelberg Herkules PRO Imagesetter.

5. u1313

u1313 New Member

No, I'm sorry, we hava only Controller for Highwater DOLEV 250 RIP Harlequin - price 500 Euro

6. u1313

u1313 New Member

And these machines are available:
    *** Heidelberg Quasar with online processor Glunz & Jensen and RIP Delta Tower. Working, in excellent condition. Price 5500 euro
    Agfa Accuset 1500 in excellent condition, controller RIP Agfa Apogee. Film width up to 356 mm - 2200 Euro
    Scitex Dolev 250, not working laser - price 600 Euro
    Film width 380 mm
    Controller for Highwater DOLEV 250 RIP Harlequin - price 500 Euro

7. u1313

u1313 New Member

Ashvak, I found a RIP with Harlequin inerface for Herkules Pro. Write me on my e-mail, please. u1313@abv.bg