Sakurai 258 EPII One Head Won't Go on Impression

Discussion in '1-Color and 2-Color Offset Presses' started by David West, Jun 15, 2017.

1. David West

David West New Member

Hi,
    Anyone come against this problem on a Sakurai - or any ideas from another press? I've had an expert up to look at it three times - darned expensive as we're at the top of New Hampshire - and so far no luck.
    Head two goes on impression fine, but head one will go on impression for one sheet only. Infuriating! The other odd thing which might be related is that head two goes on impression one sheet late and comes off impression one sheet late too. This means that when printing on head two you get a blank sheet first and then when you've finished printing it stays on impression for one extra rotation and puts ink where it shouldn't... sigh.
    Any suggestions gratefully received. If I'd known it was going to be so difficult to fix I'd have saved my money and used towards a new press, but its a bit late now.

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Dear Sir:
    Hi hope you are well
    Normally this is electronic control, but however
    if you have some schematic diagrams and send me
    to my email in PDF, I can guide you to fix it.
    Meanwhile, you can Tight all connector with the Problem Unit, and clean
    with Electronic Spray, from Grease, Oil, Dust, and see if there are Broken Wires(test with DMM)
    AND Bend pins in the connector, or Loose wires. This is faster troubleshooting Tools .
    Let me know ASAP.
    Regards
    superchock@yandex.com

3. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member