Ryobi version AB Dick 9995 Head Clamp removal

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by Rthenhaus, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Rthenhaus

Rthenhaus New Member

I am looking to find where I can order a set of Plate Clamp Removal Gauge set for a AB Dick (Ryobi) 9995 Gauge # 5344 J 540-1
    Or if this is needed in removal of the head clamp , I was warned that the springs internally will fly out if not used is this correct?

2. spikeboy

spikeboy Senior Member

you can remove the clamps without a gauge just keep them compreesed with your hands put some cardboard in between cylinder to be safe

3. Rthenhaus

Rthenhaus New Member

Thanks good to know will give it a try the gauges are almost $600

4. Ryobi Press Parts

Ryobi Press Parts Member

Hello Rthenhaus

If you need any assistance or replacement parts, don't hesitate to contact us. We are the largest online supplier of authentic Ryobi press parts and we offer free technical support. Check us out at www.ryobipressparts.com

5. mr.mark

mr.mark Senior Member

PHP:
    Cardboard is fine but a shop rag will keep the spring on the instead of flying under the press.

6. Gordy

Gordy New Member

I straighten a paper clip. insert it into the hole that is behind the plate leveler gauge. The paper clip also slots into a hole that is drilled into the spring loaded rod. Very simple. I'll take a picture of it next time to post to the group.

7. Ryobi Press Parts

Ryobi Press Parts Member

Gordy

Might be easier to call our technician and Paul will work with you to get your problem resolved. Paul can be reached at 517.881.7114 and let him know that you were referred to him through this forum