1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Ryobi 512H 14x20 For Sale

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by ryobidave, Dec 10, 2012.

1. ryobidave

ryobidave Member

I have a Ryobi 512 H with just over 20 mil. impressions for sale. This machine has been very well maintained and was originally installed in 03'. Serial number is #2105. It is a 14x20 size press for those not familiar. It does have the Ryobi "H" system dampener which is a great system for print quality. It also has a Midlan IR dryer. The pictures are the best for now sue to the fact I want it to remain covered while being stored. Give me an offer or if you have any questions, call 913-426-4803 or email at ryobidave@gmail.com. Thanks

Attached Files: