Ryobi 3302 + Kompacs

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by astokes, Apr 9, 2012.

1. astokes

astokes Member

Hi all

If you install Kompacs on a 3302 will they work with a recirculator? Im guessing no.

2. dmblair

dmblair Member

They do make a kit that will allow you to run with a recirculator. I'm assuming you have a 3302H that you want to install the Kompacs on?

3. astokes

astokes Member

Well we dont have the press yet we are going to look at it today, but its a mint condition press with only around 150,000 imp, its a 3302H, well actually its a rebadged version sold by ABDick.

4. ziggy33

ziggy33 Senior Member

Great press that system works good with kompac but better with crestline sounds like a very non used press hardly any impressions mine is the ab dick 9985 same damn thing as the 3302h just has a dick sticker on it

5. astokes

astokes Member

Looked at the press yesterday, press is in amazing condition. It has brand new kompacs with the circulation system too! Looks like we are going ahead and purchasing the press, will post up a few pics a soon as we get it.

6. ziggy33

ziggy33 Senior Member

How much that run ya about 15K to 20K?

7. astokes

astokes Member

$26500 delivered and installed, its not a base spec machine, it has new kompacs with the circulation kit, IR drier, laser split ink fountains. But above all its just in mint condition with very little use, we looked at the original invoice for the press and it was $80000.

8. ziggy33

ziggy33 Senior Member

80,000 brand new is a bit steep. 26500 isn't bad at all I paid 25K for mine is 2000 and it had 500K impressions already

9. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

Kompacs are nice units. Pretty much no brainer units. Not a bad price with all the toys it has. With the laser split fountains I guess it has a console yes? Those are nice and so much better than the old manual keys.

10. astokes

astokes Member

No with the console they are motorised fountains.

11. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

So it has manual ink keys and split fountain? Sorry I'm not up to speed on the newer Ryobi stuff. What is the plus side of this compared to the regular fountain? Thx.