ryobi 3200 np ink duck roller

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by pcprint, Jun 19, 2022.

1. pcprint

pcprint Member

Hi my ink duct roller has stopped working. It will turn when ink duct is unlocked but will not turn when I lock up the plate to roller. Any ideas guys?

2. Mehanka Abortmaher

Mehanka Abortmaher Senior Member

Since the administration removes drawings and diagrams, draw a shaft diagram from the documentation by hand and indicate the problematic shaft. Let's think together.

3. Color Printing Forum Admin

Color Printing Forum Admin Administrator

When you can take a photo of any issue on the press, photos should be no problem at all. Or if you can't take a photo, a quick sketch should be great.
    We just want to be careful not to violate copyright so we ask people not to ask for or offer any service documents or schematics here that are restricted by the copyright holder or could violate copyright.

4. Mehanka Abortmaher

@Color Printing Forum Admin
    Can forum users use links to Google Drive? To the addresses of pictures on the Internet? Without direct publication of drawings and diagrams on your forum to ensure the security of the forum?

5. Color Printing Forum Admin

If they would violate the press manufacturer's copyright, then no.

6. Mehanka Abortmaher

Got it, thanks

I publish materials from the manufacturer's official website that are freely available, for example, from presentations and advertising. Will you delete?
    I am in a difficult position, any drawing or picture is or may be the subject of intellectual property.
    Gordian knot, don't you find it?
    Of course, you can move your forum to another sector of the Internet, but there is a certainty that the owner will not do this.
    I am saddened.

7. Color Printing Forum Admin

I do not think there is any problem linking to materials from the manufacturer's official website that are freely available.

It would be better to link to these than attach them unless permission has been given to attach/redistribute.

Or if the manufacturer gives permission to distribute or post here, no problem.

If a service document/diagram says something along the lines of "no reproduction or re-transmission without permission" or would violate their copyright by distributing it without their permission, that's what we want to be careful about.

8. Mehanka Abortmaher

Understood, I will try to comply with the security requirements of the forum.
    We have reached an understanding on this issue. Perhaps we should move our conversation to another topic or delete it?

9. ryobiTech

ryobiTech Member

Hi, Did you get this sorted?

10. pcprint

pcprint Member

yes i got it sorted. it was a grub screw on the operaters side that came loose, and it was not the one way bearing on the non operater side that i was sure it was