ryobi 3200 inking problems

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by snackjack, Nov 28, 2010.

1. snackjack

snackjack Member

hi guys looking to reset all the rollers having awfull problems with emulsufication,water streaks etc,any info or a service manual would be greatly appreciated

2. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

I'm not sure how the newer models are setup but the older ones there's not much to set. Ink form's new roller 1/8 to 3/16 stripe. Old rollers best thin stripe you can get across the plate with roller swell. Rest of the rollers were drop in with the same 1/8 contact stripe if under pressure. Check the hard rollers for glaze and deglaze by hand with putz, wash and hot water on a rag. Scrub em good. Clean the soft rollers by hand with wash/water on rag. Don't run the putz into rollers directly althought the directions say to do that. The soft rollers will absorb and leave a powder residue that'll chalk the ink. Be sure you fountain solution mix is up to snuff and try distilled water if the tap/well water is a problem.

3. snackjack

snackjack Member

thank you,also have noticed that plate cylinder impression is off on non op side how do i adjust this

4. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

That I don't know sorry. Never ran a 3200 long enough to get into it. Most were just part time gigs for extra cash. There's a few tech guys here though maybe one of them can chime in for you. Printers Parts used to sell instuction and repair vids they might still have them. No idea how good/bad they are and what they cover though. Good luck.