Rolland 306 coater issue

Discussion in 'Man Roland Printing Presses' started by Bapu Pangul, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Bapu Pangul

Bapu Pangul Member

Dear friends my coating unit pan roller is not moving . I checked it's drive it works fine . As per my observation one of the relay k500 is not working it gives run signal to the drive . K500 don't receive input from PLC. Can anybody guide how to switch on coater drive motor.

My Coat transport is also not working is it related to the coater drive.
    Please guide

Attached Files:

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir:

Please test the coil of the Relais k500, if are receiving the voltage that coming printed in the same Relais. could be +24Vdc or +12Vdc if there are is indicative the Coil of Relais if in short -circuit.

2) If there are NOT voltage in the Coil of Relais, please check the fuse, or c.breaker a fix it, in the power supply of PLC.

3) However normally this relais is coming with some LEDs indicating that the voltage is present.

4) look for dirty, corrosion, loose wires, or edge connector( clean very well) with special electronic liquid, in the input electronic board, and the same for output in the PLC.

3. Bapu Pangul

Bapu Pangul Member

Dear all thanks for your reply

This problem is related to the plc output which is not working.

Attached Files:

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Yes please do the steps that i did indicate

Since if the power supply is NOT working, can be Faulty in the output, and consequently the input.

By other side clean very well the Edge connector in the Output as i did indicated.

and finally test the voltage in the RELAIS, since am supposing the other Relais is working, is indicative the Relais, can be defective, or some colder+dry joint solder.

5. Bapu Pangul

Bapu Pangul Member

Sir thank you for your reply

It's not the problem from relay side it's the problem from output card which is not getting on. Relay output k500 must get on A548 slot 10 bit byte 15.1 is not getting on

Attached Files:

6. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

By That reason, clean Edge connector un the output from PLC, all 85% of Failure in Electronic Is to Sorry, corrosion in Edge connector.

You have Last decission.

Blessing

7. mendietta

mendietta Senior Member

Change output or power output board with one from another unit...

8. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

What did happen??

Blessing

9. drukman

drukman Senior Member

The two things are connected. You can replace the output board from position 10 with that from position 11 or 09, but this will not solve the problem. You can check if the output is active: byte 15 bit 2 of the LED indication
    Take a picture of the diagnosis on the control console.
    If I understand correctly, there is no permission for varnishing.

10. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir:

Attached is there the schematic diagrams , how is work any PLC from any mark.

1) In the schematic d for the input you must see, that they have your own proper power supply, if the fail, will NOT work , a) input and b) out put

2) in the schematic diagrams for output module, you must see the power supply, as I did indicate with my recommendation, and be skill to determine, if the failure is a) input b) power supply c) module d) relais e) Module.

Let me know, any question.

Attached Files: