1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Riso ComColor 7050 Full Color Inkjet Press

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by Duplicator Source, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Duplicator Source

Duplicator Source New Member

This ComColor 7050 offers low cost, high speed color printing. It's a perfect fit for envelopes, forms and direct mail print environments. Starter Package Included! 4-new ink cartridges (CMYK), all user manuals and easy set up documentation.

We disassembled and inspected this unit for worn parts. Our knowledgeable technicians then carefully reassemble it with new key parts. We then cleaned, adjusted and thoroughly tested it for performance and quality. We professionally serviced the following components:
    -Print Heads Calibrated and Guaranteed
    -Paper Feed System
    -Image Registration Unit
    -Full Color Calibration
    -Paper Transport System
    -Main Drive System
    -Scanning Unit

This 7050 runs and prints like new! The current print counter is only 820K. Your price is $7,500. My name is Ron Forbes and I'm happy to answer your questions. Feel free to give me a call @ 231-229-2091 or visit YourDuplicatorSource.com

Attached Files: