Reliable printing supplier from China -- Warson Printing Co.,Ltd Introduction

Discussion in 'Printing Business Practices' started by warson, Jul 24, 2008.

1. warson

warson Previous User

Warson Printing - a reliable and consistent provider of integrated printing services and solutions from in-house pre-press to printing and binding.

Warson is one of the most well-established and integrated book printing companies in mainland China. We have two plants, in Shenzhen and Dongguan, which are both industrial cities located in Southern China, and we are headquartered in Shenzhen, the printing services center in China. Established in November, 1992, Warson is jointly owned by China Agriculture Group under the Ministry of Commerce in China and the Chinese Government. In February 1999, we successfully expanded our capacity to meet the rising demand for book printing services from both domestic and overseas market by acquiring a big Dongguan based book printing company. Now we boast over a decade of involvement and experience in global printing services.

Our two plants occupy a total area of over 35,000 square meters, and are equipped with world-class pre-press, printing and post-press facilities, including advanced CTP(Computer-to-plate)pre-press system that improves color printing quality and shortens plate-making times, 2 Heidelberg commercial webs and 12 sheet-fed presses for 2-,4-,5-,6-,8-color printing, 1 hard-cover book production line and other post-press facilities such as die-cutters, gluer machines, hot-stamping, laminating and UV machines.

With near 800 people, we specialize in the areas of digital pre-press, book printing services and paper products printing services. Our printing products range from soft cover books, hard cover books, children’s books, board books, manuals, wire-o and spiral books, magazines, commercial catalogues to various paper products including game box sets, calendars, pop-ups, gift box and etc.

We are staffed with highly skilled and trained technicians in the pre-press for superior color management, courteous and English-speaking customer service team for good communication, professional and responsive people for QC system and for quick and reliable air and sea delivery. To guarantee superior printing services, our people operate 24 hours per day and 7 days per week in 2 shifts to compensate for time zone differences. In this way, customers all round the world have 24 hours access to our services.

Our main focus is increasing return on marketing investment and effort for our customers. We achieve this by developing and delivering a full range of printing services and solutions and by utilizing world-class printing technologies with the support of our dedicated and professional staff in the printing industry.

Refer to:
    http://www.warsonprinting.com/http://warsonprinting.blogspot.com/

Address:16/F, zhongnong buildingunit 68,
    8th industrial avenuenanshan district,
    518067shenzhen, China
    Tel:0086-755-86127334
    Fax:0086-755-26826600
    Email:
    sales@warsonprinting.com for quotation
    service@warsonprinting.com for query

2. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Strikes me that every print job outsourced from its home market is a coffin nail in the print sector of that country.

Just check out what's happening in the print industry in your own country - and when the home industries are gone you'll be at the financial mercy of those that are left.

Support your own country is the message.

My opinion.

3. mrheidelberg

mrheidelberg Senior Member

Totally agree, keep your money in your own country.

Suport your local economy.

4. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Yeah...

...but that's a short term gain for an individual at the expense of the home country's industry.

If we're competing on a level playing field - ie wage structure, health and safety responsibilities, taxes etc then I'm happy to enter the marketplace.
    However, we're not quoting like for like - China has the most appalling record in respect of workers rights compared with the western world, so the fact that prices are low is not surprising.

In any event, I wouldn't be surprised to see prices rising soon as the workers aspire to get a share of the wealth being poured into the east by the greed of the west as well as the global uplift in energy costs.

My message remains the same, don't sell your home industry down the river for a few dollars/pounds/euros.

5. warson

warson Previous User

My message remains the same, don't sell your home industry down the river for a few dollars/pounds/euros.
    -------------------------
    I do not agree...

6. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Really? You do surprise me. :mad:

7. mrheidelberg

mrheidelberg Senior Member

Spoken like a true company salesman, trying to drum up a bit of business !!

8. warson

warson Previous User

:)
    International trade can help people to find better goods and service with better price, do you think so?

Some person still believe--the quality is not good from China and other Asia country, but we are trying to improve, and many goods have the equal quality now.
    At the same time, we can get more good products from Europe and USA.

Maybe you do not like industry internationalization, but it can help resource deploying more efficient.

9. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Better goods? You're confusing cheaper with better. I don't see anyone buying a Chinese Rolex anytime soon. If you can point out a superior product feel free. Whether it's motorcycle helmets, lenses for cameras, printing presses, cars or basic household goods Chinese goods all feature the same piss poor build quality.

Cheaper goods coming out of China seem due to wages being at a peppercorn rate and H&S procedures invisible or non-existent.

Nobody is trying to prevent China from exporting, far from it, with strong trade come more harmonious relationships between countries.

Where I have an issue is when the trade is based on unfair work practices which in turn lead to unfair business advantage.

10. depackers

depackers Member

Quite objective comment.I don't argue items made in China hold any advantages except costs though i am a 100% Chinese who's running his own printing and packaging export business at the primary stage.However,it should be so due to the specific condition of our country,which already determined Chinese industries would have to go through this procedure before they can come out on top in certain areas.Actually,most of the companies shall be called factories as lower grade manufacturing is the core of their businesses.Just hope our stepping into world market will help the development of most of our industries other than gaining $ but nothing else.

Also,export seems to be a smart choice for the current status of our Chinese enterprises,but like most of those educated young generation,i am kind of disappointed about it's developing speed and bad insight of those business owners most of whom only focus in money making other than R&D which leads to the low profile of "made in china",hopefully,this will be change when those well educated and cultured people that come from younger generations take all of these in charge.Otherwise,we will be left behind as you mentioned in previous threads,when the awareness of workers wakes up coupled with energy or else facts,there will be serious consequences since the manufacturing bases will be shifted to other developing countries soon.So,i agree when you say we need to save our own industry.

Glad to know you!

By the way,i am Cuba Wen and i am quite sure "china" or should i say porcelains are our strong points but that's all,:(

Nice weekend

11. rolandman

rolandman Senior Member

come on, everybody knows chinese manufacturing is of poor quality, and it iaint changing very quick, if you couldnt give a f'ck about colour send your job to signor Warson and pay pennies, while a poor 5 yr old girl runs a 10 colour press alone :) to get the job out

And warson if chinese manufacturing is improving, why have you deemed it fit to kit your pressroom out with GERMAN not Chinese presses?