quick master 46 di

Discussion in 'DI Presses' started by Orange print, Jun 6, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Orange print

Orange print Senior Member

hi mrs heidelberg, how are u?
    I have a problem with the type of inks I am using.
    Up to now I have been using NOVALESS Ink S 240 POWER DRY from FLINT GROUP and the TECHNOTRANS temperature was fixed at 22 degree.
    I finished this type of ink and I replaced with the SUNCHEMICAL ink tyoe IRODRY and I faced a problem that ink was to wet and spredd in white parts of the printing paper like in the past. I used again the tube of dry gel 3 % and result was more better. In the specification of the ink is writen temperature in press has to be 30 degre.
    In this case do I have to change the temperature in Technotrans up to 30 degree ?

2. mrheidelberg

mrheidelberg Senior Member

Hi,

No do not raise the temperature to 30 degrees......that will start a new set of problems.
    Get M to talk to the supplier.

Regards.

3. marsel

marsel Member

Hi,
    Thanks. Noted for temperature. It was my mistake in reading the specification of the ink. It was sad there that temperature in the press must not be more than 30 degre.
    Wee will call Monday the supplyer of Ink as you say butr can you pls advise the right word in English for the the ink slim in the paper like the yellow ink in the past. Thank you

4. mrheidelberg

mrheidelberg Senior Member

The words you want are "back ground tinting"

5. marsel

marsel Member

Hi mrheidelberg
    Thank you