QMDI 46-4 plus Compresor cables

Discussion in 'DI Presses' started by leomelara, May 31, 2012.

1. leomelara

leomelara New Member

i am new to the forum, I have a 46-4 QMDI plus, I have moved from position and disconnect the technician who did not let 4-wire connection could tell me where are those wires seem to be the compressor wires

Here is the photo in the attachament

Attached Files:

2. jan

jan Senior Member

compressor cable

Hi Leomelara,
    look on the wire, you will find the number on it. I can't check it now in the press, but your cable looks like powder spray connection. it's the only one that have the screen conected, but except brown and blue wire the third should be yellow-green, and in your case it's black.
    The powder spray goes on 15X3: U3,V3,and twice earth; compressor goes to U4,V4,W4 and earth, but the wirers are thicker and normally you don't have to connect them, because the connection is made by the plug.
    Once again look for the nummber on the wires and you will know immediatly which one it is.

3. leomelara

leomelara New Member

Thank you Jan, all is working fine now.

4. leomelara

leomelara New Member

Jan you offer technical support?... i can pay for the service please send me a PM if you are interested

5. jan

jan Senior Member

The following errors occurred

leomelara has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages.
    I can't send you PM, try to send me first your e-mail.
    rgds
    Jan

6. leomelara

leomelara New Member

7. ambroseangle

ambroseangle New Member

I heard about these cables but not used yet. I am in the task to perform some of the operations with these cables. The Cable that we are choosing should be able to provide us the better quality picture with total clarity and with fine volume. I used to download movies and games frequently and works more than eight hours daily. Could you please produce some more attachments regarding these cables?

hdmi to hdmi cable

8. Paul Cavanaugh

Paul Cavanaugh Senior Member

???