qm di stop S above the speed 6400

Discussion in 'DI Presses' started by hoshyar, Jan 18, 2017.

1. hoshyar

hoshyar Senior Member

dear friend i have this problem any one have idea haw can i solve this problem?
    qm di stop when above the speed 6400

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

If you have you schematic digram see theMain motor Board MRK CAN BE faulty + Brushless Power BLT1
    transistior DRIVE TTK+ brigdge rectifier kvt1 can be short, when
    they have the maximun current and -short.
    Test the power supply for this board , from the control transformer 15T1
    AND SEE if they are power output and then rectifier.
    Of course you must test the encoder for this kind of motor, and see if oke
    back to me any question or tech infor

3. augustov

augustov Senior Member

It is very possible that you have faults in the card that regulates the speed, maybe if your machine is a classic version, verify that the encoder that has the rotation of the cylinder is not stuck or giving false signal.

Often it is not a card problem, it may be the paper jam sensor at the output-delivery, it has a switch, for some circumstances it acts and stops the process, I always recommend putting the lead fro time gripper bar in horizontal position (this for delivery paper time open the gripper bar), When the chain is lubricated this gone to extend a little and makes for speed the gripper bar crash a little with the sensor. Also the vibration of the machine can move the magnetic sensors.

There is a world of possibilities, I recommend you check each ...

Also, it can not be ruled out, that the rotation sensor is failing, or that the speed control board is also faulty, it would usually start with the error of a red whrench.

In any case, check if there is a rotation or engine code with SF 61 for main motor error.

Also check with the function SF 56 others.

The SF 62 function shows you the code status.

I use code 3 + 7 + SF 90 to check the speed of the press. It is relative, I start to rotate the press from the minimum speed and it is increasing gradually the speed until see if it stops and it shows a message in the console.

I hope it helps you, if anything, I gladly give you assistance by email: heidelberg_qmdi@tech-center.com o www.qmdi-techcenter.com

Good luck!

4. hoshyar

hoshyar Senior Member

thanks the problem was from time gripper
    hoshyar

5. hoshyar

hoshyar Senior Member

thanks dear i received all catalog its very important to me
    hoshyar

6. Paul Cavanaugh

Paul Cavanaugh Senior Member

It looks as if you may have found it, but the delivery gripper bar will hit the sheet over shoot sensor if the delivery chains are loose. This typically happens at speeds over 6000. Makes it impossible to image plates.

7. hoshyar

hoshyar Senior Member

dear paul Some ink signed flattened on the gripper , and I washed it by grease i think this cause this problem
    ........by the way Is there a place for Sensor tell me?0

roonpress@yahoo.com

8. Paul Cavanaugh

Paul Cavanaugh Senior Member

You will get a 12-06 error code, "Paper Jam At the Delivery", when the gripper bar hits the switch. The switch that sends the signal is S25.