Problem with the perfector error on Heidelberg 52-2 P year 2002 - need a manual

Discussion in '1-Color and 2-Color Offset Presses' started by Pressystem, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Pressystem

Pressystem New Member

Please help! The problem with the perfector - error showing on the display and nothing including dynamic test does not work.
    When the machine is switched on the red indicator appears, also in the menu appears the icon that the process of changing from 2 sided to 1 sided printing is not over yet. In the menu and service menu the processes of dynamic test and of changing of the format of the perfector also do not start at all. Machine is in a still position always.
    While the machine is switched on the red indicator FALURE is starting to light in red.In the manu of faults the fallowing pictogram appears - perfector falure (the falure of the control of the condition of the perfector) . According to computer the machine is in the condition of the 1 side printing but all its mechanical part ( real statement ) is in the condition of 2 side printing process. 4. So the machine starts not the working mode but in a mode of pushings. While we try to start a programme we see the fallowing picture. While this the machine has a programme collapse and can not start any menu using. Only after restarting we can use the menu system again.
    May be the reasons are that while the moving from perfector the the 1 side printing the machine’s cycle and the machine wrote in memory the fault mode. May be it is better to “zero” it ( if mechanically return it into condition of 1 side printing )?
    Have you got the service manual for CP-tronic where it is mentioned how to install it to tune it or how to discard it ( reset )??? There should be some combination that resets the perfector.... Please help.

2. cuadra

cuadra Previous User

i have manual operator in spanish for gto-52+ service manual. reach me ercupa@turbonett.com.ni

BUT i will charge you

sincerely. God bless you

ing.ernesto cuadra
    managua, nicaragua

3. PressmoversUKEngineer

PressmoversUKEngineer Member

Hi Pressystem, Privet,
    With regards to you problem on the SM 52-2
    Does the error show two cylinders with a line linking the two together?? Sounds like you have a synchronisation error. Basically the press will lock out unit a basic initialisation has been carried out by a technician and the press restarted to do a learning curve. This is a safety feature so that the press avoids collision between the pincer bar and the storage drum (transfer cylinder T2). I recommend you contact a technician with experience, to come and carry this out to avoid damage. I shall be more than happy to assist further should you require. regards pressmovers

4. andrysetio

andrysetio Member

Hi press mover, i have similar problem with presssystem, my sm52 4 p show red warning when cp2000 starting, set to straight, and when i press the check button to set it back to straight, it set console to save n machine will not rensponse any more. Do you think i have same condition as presssystem? My reverse drum n storage drum not sync? I have try technician from heidelberg but he seems to have lack of knowledge on perfecting. How do i know if the position is not sync, if i look in the gripper movement im sure the machine is in straight mode but the cp2000 keep showing perf mode

5. PressmoversUKEngineer

PressmoversUKEngineer Member

can you send me a picture of the error screen to pressmovers. if you google it you will find me and i will try help you

6. superteto

superteto Previous User

reach me:ercupa@netscape.net provide your email

superteto

7. BALAS

BALAS Member

If you did not get solution to the machine, I can remove you your cards and automate your machine. Simple solution and sustainable

+225 09016639

8. 1robe2

1robe2 Previous User

9. Mohamed osama

Mohamed osama Member

Hi ..actually I have the same problem on 5 color sm 52 indeed I'm in imperative need to know how did you get rid of this issue..
    Please help me

10. Mohamed osama

Mohamed osama Member

OK my problem with perfctor, my sm52 5 p shows warning when cp2000 starting, set to straight, and when i press the check button to set it back to straight, it set console to save machine will not rensponse any more and then I cant do any thing unless I start up my machine again. Actually when I look in the gripper movement in fact the machine is in straight mode but the cp2000 keep showing perf mode for more details I sent to you a file to check. Thanks

Attached Files:

11. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

I will strong recommend you
    to test the power supply in Cp2000 :1) +5+24+48+120Vdc, use the Schematic Diagrams and DMM(digital multimeter)
    2) Perform a visual inspection : look for loose and broken wires, improperly seated connectors, loose or broken wires
    misset switch, missing jumpers. and so on.
    Chech for obviously damaged component(components burned or discolore due to overheating);

3) Reseating Boards and components:
    Edge connectors are a common souorce of problems. Power down the system and remove the PC boards. Examine the edge connector
    for contamination and clean with contacts cleaner contacts. Reseat any loose components 9suc as scoketed ICs) . Reseat the
    boards and power up.

12. Mohamed osama

Mohamed osama Member

Hello.. I have a question.. How many HAK cards In sm 5p 2000 cp tronic? .. Actually I found just 4 cards of HAK and I just want to be sure about this..

13. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir
    Normally 2 for Feeder +2 for Delivery.
    Attached Schema

Attached Files:

14. Mohamed osama

Mohamed osama Member

Thank you very much

15. Mohamed osama

Mohamed osama Member

Hi sir with regard to my problem .. Initially I would like to say I checked power supply and the cards I also cleaned it but it seems like there is another issue .. Actully I didnt use the two cards SSK1 and SSK2 in my machine because I dont have them recently . so is this a reson of my problem .
    Thanks

16. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Sir if the power supply are in Tolerance for 0.7% + or -???
    Because if ARE NOT, they are Faulty. Will be a good idea that you send me
    the screen shot for any power supply indicate in the diagrams, and by me person.
    and will check if they are o.k in the range, to my EMAIL
    By other side send me a Pics for the Cp2000 that you have.
    I do not understand why do not have SSK1+K2???
    What about this steps:
    2) Perform a visual inspection : look for loose and broken wires, improperly seated connectors, loose or broken wires
    misset switch, missing jumpers. and so on.
    Chech for obviously damaged component(components burned or discolore due to overheating);

3) Reseating Boards and components:
    Edge connectors are a common souorce of problems. Power down the system and remove the PC boards. Examine the edge connector
    for contamination and clean with contacts cleaner contacts. Reseat any loose components 9suc as scoketed ICs) . Reseat the boards and power up.?

17. contractor

contractor Member

Hello mohamed - first of all looking at your picture you have a cptronic machine not a cp2000 which is a touch screen. The error you have is a perfector lock up showing a synchronization error and it's telling you to put the machine back to straight print mode. If it is in straight print you need to do a calibration run. This sort of work is generally done by an experienced technician. Do you have a tech you can call?

18. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

By other side send me a Pics for the Cp2000 that you have.
    I do not understand why do not have SSK1+K2???
    What about this steps?
    Otherwise, will be difficult to help you, if you do not have decission to cooperate.

19. Mohamed osama

Mohamed osama Member

Hi sir yes I have cp tronic ... I have some of engineers have good record but I need to know how can I solve this problem in details and steps .

20. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Send me Pic for to see the Cptronic that you have: Modular or compact
    in that way is different for to help you