printing envelopes

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by cll32277, Oct 16, 2009.

1. cll32277

cll32277 New Member

does anyone know why i can't get envelopes to go under the lower feed roller on my ryobi 3302, they aren't bent, they appear to be sending straight, but they keep hitting the lower feed roller

2. 5150pressman

5150pressman Senior Member

Are you talking about the feed roller at the head stop?
    There is an adjustment to raise it.

3. cll32277

cll32277 New Member

envelopes on ryobi 3302

yes the envelopes are hitting the lower feed roller. it seems they make it through the head stop but they are hitting the roller, how can you adjust the height?

4. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

Are you using the paper retaining straps on the feed board? These slightly go under the upper feed roller and help guide the env into the head stops. Also be sure your skid wheel is on the tail edge of the env. Should be a non issue if your setting it up correctly.

5. cll32277

cll32277 New Member

yea I think it was just a setting up problem thanks though. do you know where i can buy parts for the crestline water system? I need the plastic valve that controls the flow of fountain solution from the resevoir to the tray.

6. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

Try Printers Parts, Presstek or google "Accel Crestline Dampener parts" and you'll get some hits. Offhand not sure who carries the Accel lineup. www.budsgraphics.com was one who came up for the google parts search.