Printing colour slides from digital media (for profit)

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by richard4010, Mar 17, 2021.

1. richard4010

richard4010 New Member

Hi. I'm not currently a manufacturer of printed products, but I'm heading that way. I'm wanting to print what effectively is a roll of slide images from digital images. I need to discover the print media type and the printer to use, but I'm not finding much about it on WWW. Can anyone here point me in the right direction? I'm assuming I'll be needing to use acetate film media, possibly or specifically celloid. I could be wrong. Any books that go into printing on acetate roll? Thank you. Not sure if I've posted in the right forum or not. Rich

EDIT: I'm not actually making slides as such. The way that some people make slides, is to show the digital image on a high resolution screen, then to take a photograph of the screen using a non digital camera and regular film (i.e. roll of camera film). The thing I'm trying to do is to simply print a digital image onto a roll of acetate more or less A4 in size, akin to a 35mm slide, but not a slide as such.