1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Price Reduced on DIDDE Mini Variable Web press

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by ballykea, Mar 3, 2009.

1. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

Available for immediate sale:
    2000 Didde MVP 18" wide Variable Repeat Press.

40 " Unwind
    Controlled Infeed
    Six {6} Variable Print Towers with 14 2/3" and 17" print insert cylinders
    Bindery Section with Punch and perf
    Like New two station {wet trap} UV System
    Sheeter
    Stacker
    Turnbar

$115,000

Optional:
    11 5/6" print inserts for full bleed printing

This reconditioned press is in excellent condition and extremely well maintained.

Contact malahide@comcast.net

Attached Files:

2. Alexis

Alexis Member

Hope you don't mind me cluttering up your thread with a stupid question, but...

I've seen a number of these Didde web presses for sale recently, but don't know anything about them.

How does the quality compare to gto sheetfed presses for example?
    How consistent is registration?
    What screens can you run maximum quality?

What is the thinnest and thickest stock you can run on these?

3. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

Didde MV

Alexis:

To answer your questions, see below....

I've seen a number of these Didde web presses for sale recently, but don't know anything about them. There are no more than usual Didde presses on the market. It is just normal turnover.

How does the quality compare to gto sheetfed presses for example? You can expect very good quality from a Didde web press, certainly as compared to a GTO. The roller train is sufficient to produce consistent good reproduction throughout the run.
    How consistent is registration? Registration is controlled by the differnt diameter of the impression cylinders as well as an controlled infeed on the roll feed end that maintains tension and pull wheels on the delivery end. It will run tight and consistently.
    What screens can you run maximum quality? The MVP will run to 150 line screen.

Here are the published Specifications.

Press Widths 18" 457 mm
    Cylinder Sizes 10" to 18" 254 mm to 708 mm
    Non-Print Gap .375" 9,5 mm
    Maximum Web Speed 625 fpm 190 mpm
    Lightest Weight Stock 15 lb. Bond 56,55 g/m2
    Heaviest Weight Stock .009 Index 0,229 mm
    Circumferential Register 360 Degree 360 Degree
    Lateral Register +/- .110" 2,794 mm
    Plate Cylinder Cocking +/- .010" 0,254 mm
    Plate Cylinder Undercut .009" 0,229 mm
    Blanket Cylinder Undercut .056"/.071" 1,4 mm/1,8 mm

I have been associated with Didde presses for over 30 years and can assure you that it is a money maker. This particular press was refurbished less than a year ago and is in excellent condition. Please feel free to contact me at malahide@comcast.net for more details that you may need.

4. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

5. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

Didde Press

Alexis:

I have a great deal on an entry level web press.

It is a Didde 22" x 17.5" wide roll to sheet four color and I can sell it to you for $45,000. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS. This is a rebuilt machine and is in an inplant print shop.

Lou
    malahide@comcast.net

Attached Files:

6. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

Alexis:

I have a great deal on an entry level web press.

It is a Didde 22" x 17.5" wide roll to sheet four color and I can sell it to you for $45,000. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS. This is a rebuilt machine and is in an inplant print shop.

Lou
    malahide@comcast.net

7. anil_kj

anil_kj New Member

HI! I'm looking for a Press that can Print 2 colour and also print Variable data at the same time. What are my options, As I am new to Variable Printing. Do you have such machine and what Price....

thx

anil

8. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

I can offer Kodak Nexpress 2100 model that will allow you to do both. Price around $32,000 USD