1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Presstek/AB Dick DPM 2340 CTP System + RIP + Film + Chemicals

Discussion in 'Prepress Equipment for sale' started by tack, Mar 18, 2011.

1. tack

tack New Member

Presstek/AB Dick DPM 2340 CTP System + RIP + Film + Chemicals

►In great operating condition .

►Always maintained under service warranty by Presstek/ABDick

►Makes high resolution3600 dpi digital plates for offset press from any digital or scanned file.

►Produces both polyester, paper based plates AND FILM

►Comes complete with Harlequin RIP digital file processor vs 5.3 rev. 4a

►Includes new roll of 246 ft silvermaster poly plate material and chemicals

Convenient and easy to use, this digital platemaking technology allows you to handle more jobs with increased efficiency and precision. There are no intermediate stages, as when using film, so you get high quality press-ready materials without the hassle and expense of masking materials and conventional stripping.

The DPM2340 includes Printers RIP – a unique software feature for plate positioning. Plate size and gripper margin set-ups are included to ensure perfectly imaged and positioned plates time after time. Plus, a Calibration Manager is used to fine tune the output to suit the individual characteristics of each printing press in your shop.

With the DPM2340 you also have the option of producing film without compromising the high dot quality, accuracy or repeatability. This added flexibility allows you to create film for larger presses, longer print runs or special customer requests. The market leader in digital prepress, A.B.Dick Company has successfully installed over 2,000 DPM systems.

Features:

Easy-to-operate, low-cost, direct-to-plate system

Streamlines workflow to increase productivity, reduce costs

3995.00 or make offer - pickup only

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  2. Uncle Vinny

Uncle Vinny New Member

Hi Tack,
    Where are you located? I'm a former Presstek service tech, and have a customer that might be interested. Does the machine operate ok?
    Thx
    Uncle Vinny

3. tack

tack New Member

Hi, yes the DPM and RIP work great.
    I am located in McLean Va. 22101.
    Let me know if you need any other information.
    Thank you for your interest.

4. WELLONS

WELLONS New Member

Need Tel Number Or Name of Company so I may call you about the DPM 2340
    Thank You

WELLONS

5. tack

tack New Member

Please email your phone number to kmbsc500@aol.com and i will call you.

thank you for your interest

6. typesetting

typesetting Member

Uncle Vinny,

I have a DPM 2340 that is going to need service. I am in the Cleveland area. Do you have any contacts beside Presstek?

Thanks, John