Presstek 52di

Discussion in 'DI Presses' started by Juice780, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Juice780

Juice780 New Member

i have a couple issues with out di press. First, when cleaning the rollers after running a while our rollers look to have big build up of powder on them. I am assuming this is because of not using water the powder from backing up just goes up into the rollers. We are using just enough powder so we don't have set off. I have been told to use warm water after cleaning the rollers and this helps but not a fix. Is there a good cleaning paste to use to help clean better?

Second issues is we are getting yellow ink tracking up into the cyan rollers and into the ink fountain. We run black in first unit cyan in second magenta in third and yellow in fourth. I don't know how this is possible. Only thing I can come up with now is we recently installed new rollers and maybe the inplay on the form rollers were not set correctly.

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Dear Sir:
    Hi i hope you are well.
    am attaching link website from this company manufacturer of Roller and many other product for to Clean,etc. FELIX BOTTCHER From Germany, that I Very Strong recommend to you and most people too.
    you can download, technical articles, relation about his questions.

https://www.boettcher.de/1/about-us/service/downloads/