Polar Mohr 76em - Error 68

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by alleno, Sep 20, 2013.

1. alleno

alleno New Member

Can anybody please tell me what the error code 68 on my Polar 76em means? It only gives this error when the clamp plate switch under the console is not made. When powered up with the clamp plate in "dead" place under the console and the switch covered, the machine runs fine. The clamp plate switch, as well as all three backgauge switches are in working order. All inputs like their associated LED's on the control board.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

2. simon yeung

simon yeung Member

Hi alleno

Error --68-- means (In program no."0" the measurement for a special size false clamp has been stored, either being smaller than 1.8 cm or larger than 35 cm.)

Turn off machine. Put to rest special false clamp plate on switch S6. Attach service jumper to card IAR.Turn on machine.Erase complete memory storage by using key (program erasing) and key (erase) insert correct size of special false clamp plate into program no. "0" of memory bank.Furthermore please check the fuse F8 and check the battery on board MB.

Please visit our site http://www.welvin.com if you are looking for Polar spare parts.

Our hot item LMS Mod. Set http://welvin.byethost7.com/lms/

Before doing that please consider you need to take your own risk for editing program "0".
    Procedure of editing 76EM program "0"

>Insert service jumper into plug-in board IAR < In this way the display correction is switched off <

Selection of program "0"

Simultaneously press P+ and P-, program indication flashes, enter program "0" and terminate by key (=).
    By means of S+ or S-,resp., you can select the steps of program 0. The values are indicated on the nominal display.

step list of program "0"
    ( for 76EM version V3.0 and V4.0)

Step 1:special false clamp (input of width + 10 mm)

( for 76EM version V4.1)

Step 1: unassigned
    Step 2: unassigned
    Step 3: special false clamp ( input of width + 10 mm)

Welvin Engineering Limited
    Simon Yeung

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  3. Coloured paper

Coloured paper Senior Member

Hi alleno!
    Hi Simon Yeoung!

The selection of the program zero is o. k. and perfect explaned.
    I would do the rest bit different. Nobody is using a special false clamp size!
    In the latest information it is described different.

If the nominal display shows the error 68 switch the cutter off. Put the false clamp onto its deposit. Switch the cutter on again and
    1. In case a false clamp with special width is used, the width of the false clamp plus 10 mm must be entered.
    2. When using the standard false clamp actuate the push button “delete” (DEL).

If this does not work let us know. Because the last machines have a little relay in the keyboard. Then we need the machine number (??61???).

Coloured paper

4. Juantolete1

Juantolete1 New Member

Para los latinos error 68

Hacer el puente entre los dos terminales.
    Colocar la platina
    Encender la maquina.
    Presionar tecla adelante o atras para que la maquina ubique ks referencia y tome medida.
    Presionar p+ y P- simultaneamente para ubicar el programa 0.
    En la tercera posicion dar el valor del ancho de la platina y salvar.
    Listo

5. kidav

kidav New Member

I really need an initialization instruction mb1! machine number 76 EM 5561200 firmware v 3.0
    Good luck

kidavfly@gmail.com

6. Hodalgaa

Hodalgaa New Member

Hello, I have the same problem with my Polar 76 EM firmware V4.0. What is the service jumper I would have to connect in board IAR?
    Or what should I do to get to the program 0.
    Thank you very much.

7. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir
    Hablo espanol
    What is your problem¿
    is the problem 68 for Polar 76 EM¿
    For to instruct in the service jumper is in the board IAR
    there are 2 gold post near to the LED v23 use jumper wire, attached schematic d.

Attached Files: