Polar Emc monitor cutting problem

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by MRTYMM, Jun 9, 2021.

1. MRTYMM

MRTYMM Senior Member

I have polar Emc monitor as follow cutting Blade don't come down when the cutting buttons are pressed but the clamp do and screen give error "sperrbolzeneberw defekt"
    We found proximity b.sba is defect and change it and the cutting problem solved
    Then the machine give another error"Schnitt unterbrochen"
    We turn the knife manually by fly handwheel, we change y.sb and two proximity from other machine also change the sk card ,also y.sb have volt 33 vdc we change power supply from other machine all of previous tryes doesn't solve the problem so
    how can adjust the gearbox limit switches s22a ,s22b ?
    We note y.sb moves but don't reach b.sba proximity and if we help y.sb cutting come down
    Also sometimes error "schneidkreis unterbrochung" what doesn't it mean? IMG20210609140414_00.jpg
    IMG20210609152937_00.jpg IMG20210609164251_00.jpg IMG20210609164251_00.jpg

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir;

I did read your statement, do you have to do this first;

1) Adjust the Tap of primary winding in the main transformer to 220Vca to 240Vca, this must increase the secondary, in the module PMF , measure the secondary output transformer for 42Vca contacts connector PM 400.12+ PM400.13 must be 42Vca , before to the Bridge Rectifier.

2)If there are 42-48Vca go to measure after the Bridge rectifier +42Vdc-48Vdc aprox, NOT 33Vdc, since the Y.SB must be attracted with +42Vdc.Pull out the Y.SB and measure in the terminal and see if the 42-48Vdc, IF THERE NOT, the Solenoid Y.SB is Overheating(winding overheating, Not burning) need repair or replace, or LUBE with Graphite from pencil, the best way to do this.
    TIP; the electronic board SK. has small RELAY k1 when activated the coil with +24Vdc. and the contact N.O with +42-48Vdc, when is activated pass the 42-48Vdc to attract the Solenoid Y.SB., can be dirty, or defective. ,measure in conector CU 9.2+CU93=42-48Vdc

3) If now are o.k see in the electronic board SK if the LED v83 RED, whithout touch the cut button b 28a+b28b the LED RED V83= OFF, and the contrary when you push the cut button V83 become to ON.

Do this before to go s22a+s22b

3. MRTYMM

MRTYMM Senior Member

Dear chock
    I changed all the power supply from another machine the y.sb volt is still 33 vdc ,I test y.sb and proximity sensor in other machine they work correctly
    And changed sk card the problem still found
    Y.sb doesn't reach b.sba why?
    I think there's problem with s22a, s22b
    How can I adjust?

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

I saw that you test the YSB in other; by that reason I did indicate the adjust the Primary tap in the primary winding transformer, since that Transformer can be faulty.

I did explain to you to test the input and output transformer 42Vca'48Vca , otherwise the transformer or bridge rectifier 42-48Vdc is faulty, the transformer, can be faulty, or bridge rectifier Leaked.

Please proceed as I mentioned.

5. MRTYMM

MRTYMM Senior Member

Thank for reply
    I will do your proceed next Sunday because I am in vacation
    But I am sure that i changed the power supply from another working machine
    And also the sk
    The problem still found

6. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

but , when you change the power supply you DID NOT CHANGE THE MAIN TRANSFORMER AND BRIDGE RECTIFIER.

You did change the electronic boards, that is NOT the same Sir!!!!!!

see what you say ;

1) I changed all the power supply from another machine the y.sb volt is still 33 vdc? that means that am talking about please understand!!!!!!

2)I test y.sb and proximity sensor in other machine they work correctly, Did you see ??? that mean , that am talking about that main transformer+bridge rectifier from his machine, can be faulty!!!!!, please make the Test and measure. !!!!!

Blessing

7. MRTYMM

MRTYMM Senior Member

Dear chock
    Today I grease the safety bolt
    So it work very good and the volt still 32

8. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Sir:
    I did very explicit Steps in order to troubleshooting the+42- 48Vdc.

Isaw that you do Not want to thts Steps. Otherwise you Will waste+ Money+ patience.

Sorry.

Blessing

9. MRTYMM

MRTYMM Senior Member

Dear chock
    I appreciate your concern and help
    But someone told me to grease the valve
    And the machine work
    And when the volt in other machine it gives also 33 vdc

10. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Dear Sir

I believe, that you are wasting his time.

You do not want to follow the steps, and always the same thing.

but , when you change the power supply you DID NOT CHANGE THE MAIN TRANSFORMER AND BRIDGE RECTIFIER.
    You did change the electronic boards, that is NOT the same Sir!!!!!!

see what you say ;

1) I changed all the power supply from another machine the y.sb volt is still 33 vdc? that means that am talking about please understand!!!!!!

2)I test y.sb and proximity sensor in other machine they work correctly, Did you see ??? that mean , that am talking about that main transformer+bridge rectifier from his machine, can be faulty!!!!!, please make the Test and measure. !!!!!

Blessing

Sorry. I can Not HELP You more. in that situation