POLAR EMC 115 won't start only showing 0 at input number

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by Kristian123, Feb 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Kristian123

Kristian123 Member

Hello everyone.... we need help urgently. For Our company has, a polar emc 115. The machine won't start since few weeks ago, the display of set value only shows 0 and wont starts searching the initial number, the card WSP's LED doesn't blink at all, no error codes appear. Our machine's voltages seems ok. What we need to check again....???

2. Alonex

Alonex Senior Member

Dear Kristian,

Welcome!
    I have not found the WSP card on a Polar 76EM wiring diagram we have. What is the purpose of the card? Is it a memory card as I have found in the internet? What is the meaning of the card's LED, memory access?

You should wait for CHOCK or someone else who would read you a troubleshooting course for this machine.

Kristian123 likes this.
  3. Kristian123

Kristian123 Member

Yes, the card's WSP is a memory card and maybe the card's led is for proof memory has been accessed .
    Thank you Oleg for the response

4. Alonex

Alonex Senior Member

Dear Kristian,

I do not think you should be concentrated on the memory card, if there is no other specific reason for that.
    Try to wake up someone here, with providing more details about the fault and tests you already have performed (which voltages, values, light barrier sensors,..).

I am sorry for being unable to assist you properly.

Regards,
    Oleg T.

Kristian123 likes this.

5. Kristian123

Kristian123 Member

It's ok Oleg, thank you for your suggestion.