Polar EMC 115 Monitor clamping problem

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by Ray, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Ray

Ray Member

Dear all.

I have clamping problem with my cutter. The clamp wont get down and i cant cut at all. The machine number is 5931113. please advise.
    Really appreciate it.
    Thank you.

Ray

2. Coloured paper

Coloured paper Senior Member

Hi Ray!

Do you have the electrical drawings for this machine? If not I need an Email address.
    What is your technical level? Are you electrician, operator, machine owner, .... ?
    In the moment you like to cut, you activate both cut buttons simultaniuosly, like usual. Do you have in this moment any error message on the screen?
    If you have no error message, I would check the cut buttons. If you have an error message let me know.
    Coloured paper

3. Ray

Ray Member

Hello Coloured Paper
    Thank you for your reply.
    I am the owner of the machine.
    My email is ray9705@yahoo.com.
    When I actuate the cut button, the message is "locking valve 42 faulty".
    Really appreciate your assistance Mr. CP.
    Thank you

Ray

4. Ray

Ray Member

Hello again Coloured Paper

I forgot to mention that the air blow table is not functioning to.
    Rgds
    Ray

5. Coloured paper

Coloured paper Senior Member

Hi Ray

42 Volt d. c. and the air table cushion are related.

You have now a spare part book. On page 23 I marked the fuse F4. If you open the middle and the left cover underneath the front table you see the transformer and the fuses.
    Please switch the machine off first and check the fuse. Usually in the machine tool box is an additional fuse 6.3 Amp. (slow acting).
    If you change the fuse, switch the machine on. Afterwards switch the table air cushion on. If the fuse is blowing again, the coil at the blower is probably broken. If not check slowly more and more machine function. In this way you learn in which situation the fuse blows and which components gives you the trouble.

Good luck
    Coloured paper

6. Ray

Ray Member

Hello Coloured Paper

Yes I have found the fuse is the left cover. The machine has run again as usual. I am very grateful for your assistance. Thank you Mr. CP.

Best Regards
    Thank you again

Ray

7. ahmedmaher74

ahmedmaher74 Member

Hi Guys
    I have Polar 115 EMC model 1979 S#is 4936212.. The clamp shown in microcut down and wouldn't work .. if i press the pedal it goes down but goes up again in two hours ... everything else NOT working (cutting, airtable, safety light..etc) nothing shown in micro cut screen.
    the cutter moved from place to another so if anyone can help I will be very appreciated..

the clamp always shown in microcut screen DOWN.

Please support