1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Polar EM 72 Parts Available

Discussion in 'Finishing Equipment for sale' started by graficworx, Jan 8, 2012.

1. graficworx

graficworx Member

We recently took our Polar Eltromat 72 out of service, and I saved all the control boards, switches, and blade stop cylinder. If anyone needs some parts, let me know. All four channels were working. I know the one time I had to have a board repaired it took me months to find someone to do it, and several hundred $$$.

2. graficworx

graficworx Member

Forgot to mention I have two extra knives for it.

3. 808Hawaii

808Hawaii New Member

hey graficworx i got a question?

4. graficworx

graficworx Member

Aloha! Whats your question?

5. 808Hawaii

808Hawaii New Member

Aloha! i was wondering if you have an AB Dick 360 off set printer you have and use? ive been looking around and shipping is too costly. trind to find one on dis island more convenient. Mahalo nui loa